A Singaporean life unravels...
If you've got a Uniquely Singaporean story you want to share,
I want to blog about it.
Leave me a comment and I'll work to put it up here.
Of course, I will gladly credit your name VERY PROMINENTLY.

17 February 2006

Lunch @ Maxwell Market

Just returned from lunch at Maxwell Market.
Quite lucky today, Kelvin's car managed to secure a parking lot at the market the moment we went into the carpark.

I walked past the Hum Ji Peng stall and I only saw the usual lady working on the dough. That really old man wasn't around...

I proceeded to the corner stall selling biscuits and confectionery. I always liked whatever they sold there. cheap, fresh and good. A considerably large bag of xiao man tou biscuits only cost me $1.

2 Comments:

Blogger fairy in a goldfish bowl said...

Hey~ur blog's cooooooooool~pls update more often k?

I'm tickled~

Heh.

12:03 am GMT+8

 
Blogger Shu Yen said...

I'll try as much as I can.
If you've got a Uniquely Singaporean incident (preferably self-depreciating) you want to share, let me know. I'll put it up.

8:29 am GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home