A Singaporean life unravels...
If you've got a Uniquely Singaporean story you want to share,
I want to blog about it.
Leave me a comment and I'll work to put it up here.
Of course, I will gladly credit your name VERY PROMINENTLY.

24 February 2006

Tragedy of An Auto-Flush Sensor

Stupids

Stupids

I was built to serve the forgetful masses in the toilets. But the moment I was installed, an omnimous feeling overcame me.

When the first person my buddy served came in, he opened up the seat cover. Then, darkness fell. And then on, I could only hear sounds...

Then, I felt my button pressed. I let my water out into my buddy. It was done, but it wasn't the same and it never will be. I realised I could never fully satisfy the people I was created to serve. I felt betrayed by the contractors who installed me. I have lost hope in humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home